Spring 2009 Archive
Nonstop Liberal Arts Institute is currently not accredited. Nonstop courses are not accredited. Course credit equivalents have been assigned.
Following are the courses which are being offered during the term and which appear in the published course schedule. Students may earn equivalent credit for several types of courses.
Download Spring 2009 Course Schedule
Download Spring 2009 Workshop/Mini Course Schedule
NONSTOP WORK PROJECT
Effective Spring 2009, all full-time and half-time students will participate in the Nonstop Work Project.
- All full-time students will contribute the equivalent of 4 hours of work per week.
- All half-time students will contribute the equivalent of 2 hours of work per week.
Additional information about the Nonstop Work Project will be available during Orientation, or please inquire at (937) 319-4440.
Full-Time Students: The following items are required to complete your application for admission:
- An essay describing: Why are you interested in an alternative educational enterprise such as Nonstop?;
- Submit Online Application Form (or) Download Application Form;
- Send (2) letters of recommendation. The letters should be from people familiar with your academic achievements and can evaluate your qualifications for attending Nonstop;
- Official copies of high school and college transcripts;
- ACT and SAT scores are optional.
Please Note: Former Antioch College students may request their transcript by visiting – The National Student Clearinghouse.
Return application and required items to:
Office of Admissions, PO Box 607, Yellow Springs, OH 45387
Phone: (937) 319-4440, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part/Half-Time and Auditing Students: The following items are required to complete your application for admission: